An Established Immigration Law Practice
There are many reasons for wanting to attain United States citizenship. At Capstone Law, LLC, attorney Joey A. Chbeir has helped hundreds of individuals navigate the complex path to citizenship. Joey also counsels and guides businesses on employment-based immigration.
If you have immigration needs in Alabama, Atlanta, Nashville or elsewhere, immigration attorney Joey A. Chbeir can assess your unique circumstances and provide guidance. Call 205-578-1210 for immediate assistance and attention to your matter.
The Path To Entry, Naturalization And Citizenship
Every immigration client and every issue is unique. No matter what your goal or need, Joey offers seasoned advice on many immigration matters. Although not exhaustive, the list below encompasses many of the areas of Joey’s immigration practice:
- Employment-based immigration: Help for both employers and individual workers to obtain different types of visas (such as E-1/E-2 for treaty traders or investors, E-3 (Australians) or H-1B for orther individuals in Specialty Occupation; L for Intracompany Transferee, O for individuals with Extraordinary Ability, P for athletes or Artists, or J or Q visas for participants in Exchange Programs).
- Investors and EB-5 visas: Guidance to attain a permanent visa through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Students and visitors: Support for foreign nationals who desire an F-1 or M-1 student visa or B-1 or B-2 visa
- Citizenship: Assistance with permanent residency via marriage, military service and parents
- Audits and compliance: Counsel and defense for compliance-related civil suits and criminal actions related to I-9 filings
- U.S. Consular representation: Acting as Honorary Consulate of Lebanon in Birmingham, Joey offers many types of assistance to Lebanese visitors
United States immigration is complex. The laws, regulations and agency requirements are rarely static. Capstone Law, LLC‘s, co-founder, attorney Joey A. Chbeir is a seasoned immigration lawyer who can assist you in successfully navigating these processes.
Request A Free Consultation About Your Immigration Issue
We know what is at stake when it comes to living, working or a prolonged stay in the United States. Joey offers a free initial phone consultation. Call 205-578-1210 and find out how we can help. You can also reach the firm via our website contact email. Based in Birmingham, we serve people throughout the world.