Helping Individuals With Extraordinary Abilities Come To The U.S.
The EB-1 visa offers immigrants with extraordinary abilities the chance to live in the United States permanently, but the standard is incredibly high. Our attorneys at Capstone Law, LLC, use more than 25 years of combined experience to help clients achieve their immigration goals. With extensive skill and knowledge under our belts, we have helped clients from countries around the world secure EB-1 visas for individuals of extraordinary ability.
We also serve employers in Alabama and elsewhere in the U.S. who wish to bring over potential employees who have unique abilities. With our dual practice in immigration law and employment law, we understand the numerous details of immigration based on employment.
Who Qualifies For Such An EB-1 Visa?
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has 10 criteria for applicants who want an EB-1 visa. You must meet at least three of the following criteria:
- Receipt of major national or international awards
- Membership in selective associations in your field
- Publication of material in professional publications
- Requests to judge the work of others in your field
- Significant contributions to your field
- Authorship of scholarly articles in major publications
- Artistic work displayed for others
- Performing a significant role in respected organizations
- Receipt of a high salary compared to others in your field
- Proof of commercial success in the arts
As we said, these standards may seem impossibly high. Meet with us to determine whether you qualify for an EB-1 visa. If you do not, you may still qualify for an EB-2 or have other visa options that we can help you explore.
Ask Our Lawyers About Your Visa Options
Seeking permanent residency in the U.S. can be stressful and complex. At Capstone Law, LLC, we can provide knowledgeable guidance at every step. You can request a complimentary consultation with one of our staff members to discuss EB-1 visas. To reach us our Birmingham office, call 205-578-1210 or send us an email.