Dr. Sam Badawi was born in Syria and is fluent in both English and Arabic. He earned his Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in 2002 from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, and he later earned his Juris Doctor and Master of Laws degrees. Dr. Badawi is licensed to practice pharmacy and law in both Florida and Alabama.
Sam serves as an expert witness in litigation involving pharmacy matters. He is also an educational expert in healthcare and pharmacy malpractice cases. Sam’s areas of expertise include pharmacy malpractice, the Controlled Substance Act and drug diversion, pharmacotherapy and pharmacology, pharmacy standard of care, and prescription DUI/DDWI. He also assists with court case evaluations and trial preparation.
Dr. Badawi’s practice includes a wide range of legal areas ranging from personal injury to medical malpractice, and from immigration to patent law.
Areas of Practice
- Car Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmacist Malpractice
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Supreme Court of Florida
- S. Patent & Trademark Office
- S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- International Law LLM
- Birmingham School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Juris Doctor
- Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Society of Pharmacy Law